Newly renovated townhouse with terrace and sea view in Vietri sul Mare on the Amalfi Coast
The property is located in the village of Raito, a part of Vietri sul Mare (Salerno) municipality.
The house is situated in a beautiful panoramic position along the Amalfi Coast which stretches from Salerno to Sorrento.
The property overlooks both the vineyard-covered hills of San Vito (to the north) and the Mediterranean sea (to the south).
The village of Raito is very close both to Salerno and exit of the main regional road.
The property is a few steps away from the local pharmacy, post office, a deli and greengrocer.
Although the house is next to the other houses, it is easy to reach from the main street through some steps and has independent entrance and good privacy.
This house is a historic property built over an arch. Through the years, the building height was increased to become a house with 4 floors.
The house is completely renovated. The renovation has made the house functional for modern living but at the same time many of the original features are beautifully preserved, such as solid wood door in Kastan, the old cistern, roof tiles, wooden beams.
The cistern is currently used as storage, but it can easily be converted into a basement or a small garage (for a small car or two motorcycles), in accordance with law number 19/2001.
We converted attic and terrace into a welcoming bedroom with bathroom and storage (according to law number 15/2000), with exposed beams – including a centenarian weight-bearing beam, which we dealt with the specific restoration products.
The details are high-end. We used mosaics and tiles from Bisazza and Sicis, Flaminia sanitaryware, taps Fantini, Colombo and Grohe bathroom accessories.
We installed both wall and floor heating (low energy teh no unsightly radiators).
The house is 161 sqm including the thick and old walls, while the inner surface is 108 sqm plus storeroom of 15.40 sqm and terrace of 8.90 sqm.
The house consists of:
– Storage room on the ground floor;
– Large entrance on the ground floor;
– On the first floor living / dining area equipped with a Dolby surround sound system and home theater guest toilet;
– Snaidero kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom, spacious room with access to the second floor;
– Master bedroom, bathroom, large storage room in the attic;
– Terrace with views.
– Bus stop (15 mt)
– Train station (7.5 miles)
– Highway (2.3 miles)
– Airport (Naples 57 km – Rome 277 km)
– Hotel-Restaurant-Spa-pool (50m.)
– Farm Restaurant (1 km)
– Pharmacy, post office, deli, greengrocer, etc. (within 200 meters)
– Beach, panoramic hikes / walks (short walk).
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Solar panels
- Wine cellar